You can now use Clever to roster students to Along! Clever will give you an easy, fast onboarding that will help you and your teachers save time for what’s important. You can quickly roll out Along with automated rostering via Clever, and student data will be automatically synced from your SIS to Along.
To get started:
- Your school’s Clever IT manager will add Along as an application in your Clever account. (Here’s how you can do this.)
- Once you’ve done this, let us know, and we will approve your school on our end.
- From there, our support team will send you an email to confirm the school data you’re sharing with Clever.
- We will then turn on the sync!
If you have any questions or need assistance adding Along in Clever, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team.
How will teachers use Clever with Along?
- Go to app.along.org to sign up as an Educator.
- Once logged in, teachers will click Sync from Clever on their Students page.
- Select the sections to sync from Clever, and click Sync # sections.
- You will receive a message letting you know your selected section is now syncing with Along:
That’s it! It’ll take up to a day for the students to sync over from Clever. After that, your teachers can begin reflecting with their students.
Interested in using this tool? Find out how to gain access here.