Once you select a reflection question from our Library or a custom reflection question of your own, you can follow these steps to send your chosen reflection to your student(s):
- Click on Library.
- Click a question from our Weekly Recommendation . You can also click Write your own question below the recommended questions.
- After clicking the question, you'll see tips on when and how to use the question. Once you've found the right reflection question for your student(s), click Pick this question.
- Once you select a reflection question, you'll see the recording screen, as well as suggested talking points on the right-hand side that you can edit to build an outline for what you would like to talk about.
- You can choose between a video or audio recording. Recording a video or audio will help you better engage your student(s) and give them additional context about the prompt.
- If you do not want to record video or audio, click Skip recording at the bottom.
- If you record a video or audio:
- Make sure you give permissions in your browser to grant Along access to your camera and/or microphone and start recording.
- You can also choose a fun overlay to add to your video (available only for the Chrome browser on a desktop)
- After you are done recording, click Next.
- You can view a preview of your reflection question, and add an optional note.
- On the right-hand side, select which students you would like to send the reflection question to.
- Choose to either Send now or Schedule to send later.
Your reflection question has been sent to your selected student(s)! You can always see this prompt by clicking Home on the left-hand navigation bar.