The new activity dashboard gives you real-time access to school-wide implementation data on Along so you can better understand school usage. This new Admin Dashboard will also allow you to support teachers more effectively by giving you visibility into teacher-level data insights.
In this article, you can find information about:
- What is in each tab of the dashboard?
- How do I filter by time period?
What is in each tab of the dashboard?
Once you click the School tab, you can see a high-level view of how your school uses Along.
- The Onboarding Progress shows you:
- The number of educators and what percentage of them have reflected with a student
- The number of students and what percentage of them have reflected with an educator
- The Engagement Metrics show you:
- The number of educators who have sent a reflection and what percentage of total educators with accounts this represents
- The number of students who viewed or responded to a reflection and what percentage of total students with accounts this represents
- A chart of educators sending reflections over time
- A chart of students viewing or sending a reflection over time
- The total number of reflections sent at your school
- The percentage of reflections viewed by students
- The percentage of reflections responded to by students
- The percentage of reflections with student responses that an educator viewed
Educator Engagement Overview
Once you click on the Educators tab, you’ll see the Educator Engagement Overview.
The Educator Engagement Overview shows you:
- Educator name: Name of the educator
- Educator’s most recent reflection: The date of the most recent reflection
- Total rostered students: The number of total rostered students
- % of students that engaged with a reflection: The percentage of students who have either viewed or responded to a reflection in the time period selected
- Reflection questions sent: The total number of reflection questions sent to all students in the time period selected
- % of reflections viewed by students: The percentage of all sent reflections that students viewed
- % of reflections responded to by students: The percentage of all sent reflections that were responded to by students
- % of reflections viewed by educator: The percentage of all sent reflections that have student responses that educators have viewed
How do I filter by time period?
To filter by a specific time period:
- Click on the time period you’d like to view the data from
- Click the blue refresh button in the top right to filter
- The data will then refresh with the filter applied
Interested in using this tool? Find out how to gain access here.