Do you want to learn more about Along but don’t meet the qualifications for educator accounts? No worries! Anyone with a Gmail or Microsoft Office 365 account can sign up to start exploring Along.
You can use explore mode to:
- Demo how Along works with other educators
- Showcase Along in trainings
- Check out our library of questions, classroom resources, and educator practice resources
To get started:
- Go to our website and click Sign up for free:
2. Create a free account and use Along as an educator.
3. Agree to our terms of service and sign in with Google or Microsoft.
4. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to explore research-informed content that supports the elements of the Developmental Relationships framework in our Library.
5. View a collection to explore questions, classroom activities, and educator practices. You can even see what it’s like to record video or audio for a question by clicking on the question!