Students can post their own status to describe anything from what they are feeling to what they have learned outside of a reflection. Teachers will be able to view a student's status in a number of places including the Student Dashboard, the student's profile page, and when replying to a students' reflection.
- From the home page, students can open the side navigation by clicking any of the icons on the left.
*Note: This new page is currently in Beta Testing and may not be available to all teachers at your school. Stay tuned as it’s released to more teachers and students.
- Students can click Something to share? to create a status.
- Students update the text box and click the Share to update this status with their teacher.
- Students can always edit their status by clicking Share something new.
- Any new status will overwrite the previous status. Since students can change this status at any time, we encourage educators to use notes when responding to a student reflection to save what's important.