Once educators have sent students their connect code, students can use the following steps to log into Along.
In order to sign up for Along, students will:
- Open a supported browser on their computer or mobile device.
- Go to app.along.org/connect
- Enter the connect code and click Sign up
- Log in with their school email to sign in to your school email account.
- Students must use their registered G Suite for Education school email addresses or a Microsoft Office 365 for schools and students (One Drive).
- Enter a display name and an optional avatar image. Click Let's go!
- If you haven't sent your student a question yet, they will arrive on their Home page with an introduction to Along.
That's it! The student account is now created and they’ll be able to answer their first question once you send it.
If you've already given your students a connect code, they can still use it to log into Along in a similar way.