Once educators have signed in to Along for the first time, they will need to send their student(s) a welcome link (educators can find instructions on how to get their welcome link here). We recommend using our classroom-ready slides to guide your student(s) through joining Along.
In order to sign up for Along, students will:
- Open a supported browser on their computer or mobile device.
- Click the welcome link provided to them by their teacher.
- Select Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft
- Log in with their school email to sign in to your school email account.
- Students must use their registered G Suite for Education school email addresses or a Microsoft Office 365 for schools and students (One Drive).
- Enter a display name and an optional avatar image. Click Respond to welcome question.
That's it! The student account is now created and they’ll be able to answer the welcome question.