Once educators have signed in to Along for the first time, they will need to send their student(s) an invite link (educators can find instructions on how to get their invite link here). We recommend using our classroom-ready slides to guide your student(s) through joining Along.
In order to sign up for Along, students will:
- Open a supported browser on their computer or mobile device.
- Click the invite link provided to them by their teacher.
- Select Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft
- Log in with their school email to sign in to your school email account.
- Students must use their registered G Suite for Education school email addresses or a Microsoft Office 365 for schools and students (One Drive).
- Enter a display name and an optional avatar image. Click Respond to your first question.
That's it! The student account is now created and they’ll be able to answer their first question.