Once a student creates their account via the invite link, students will have a new reflection question to respond to. Students will need to:
- Click on the invite link sent from the teacher.
- Log into Along (see detailed instructions for first-timers here)
- Review the reflection question shared with them by their teacher. This question may include a video, audio, text, or all three.
- Send a response back to their teacher. Students can respond by recording through audio, video or with a text reflection.
- In order to record a video or audio, they will need to grant Along access to their camera and/or microphone.
- Click Send.