Once a student creates their account via the welcome link, students will have a new question to respond to. Students will need to:
- Click on the welcome link sent from the educator.
- Sign in to Along (see detailed instructions for first-timers here)
- Review the question shared with them by their educator. This question may include a video, audio, text, or all three.
- Respond to their educator. Students can respond by recording through audio, video or with a text reflection.
- In order to record a video or audio, they will need to grant Along access to their camera and/or microphone.
- Click Send.