Once a teacher sends a question to their student, the student will get an email notification to log into Along so they can review it and respond.
Whenever a teacher sends a new question or replies to a student's response, the student can see and respond to the questions on their Home page when they log into Along.
- The most recent question will be displayed to the student on the Home page:
- All questions are organized into New questions, Answered questions, and Expired questions on their left navigation. Students should review any new questions first.
Note: click the arrow in the bottom-left corner to expand the navigation sidebar.
- New questions: Any questions the teacher has sent that the student has not replied to.
- Answered questions: Any questions that the student has already replied to. This could include any questions that the teacher has responded to.
- Expired questions: Any questions that are older than 60 days. This could include questions that students haven’t answered.
- If the student clicks on a new question from the organized list, they will be able to view the question from the teacher and respond with Text, Audio, or Video.
- In order to record a video, they will need to grant Along access to their camera and/or microphone. Learn more here if you need assistance with granting these permissions.
- Students can re-record or add an optional note to their answers. When they are ready to turn it in, they select Send.